Monday, August 27, 2012

Falling Temps and Rising Heels

I don't normally look forward to falling temperatures but this year I am (but I reserve the right to change my mind when temps and wind chills are below zero).  So with the coming cooler temps it is time to look at boots.  I found this great pair of Michael Antonio boots that I fell in love with.  I needed a pair of red knee high boots and these Michael Antonio boots from Amazon.com were just what I was looking for.

                                  
The studded straps with antique bronze buckles give these synthetic suede boots a touch of class.  The 5 inch heel with a 1 1/2 inch platform give them sky heel look in a boot that is very comfortable and easy to walk in.  They are going to look great at fall football games.  Amazon.Com also has these boots in Black and Tan.


I also found these boots for a little better price at 6 PM.com but they only had them in black.

No comments:

Post a Comment