Wednesday, June 20, 2012

High Heel, Platform, & Spikes

What a great pump, the Cali by Wild Pair!
I fell in love with these shoes when I first found them.  Or maybe I should tell you that one of my favorite bloggers found these first and I just found a website where I could buy them.  Kelly Saks who writes Kelly's Kloset made the the original find and I must thank her.  I actually fell in love with her complete outfit but right now it is about the shoes.  I found these shoes at BakersShoes.com and had to order them right away.

My shoes finally came and I was not disappointed, they were exactly what I had expected.  The sky high heel is 5 3/4 inches high which I absolutely love.
And with a 2 inch platform this open toe pump is a breeze to walk in and are so comfortable.  I can't wait until I get a chance to wears the shoes for a night out, I think maybe this weekend will call for a night out.

BakersShoes.com has many fantastic shoes to choose from.  They carry the Wild Pair line which I have fallen in love with, don't be surprised if I write about more shoes by Wild Pair.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you liked them! They are my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes they are fantastic, I couldn't wait to wear them once I got them. Thank you so much for reading my blog Kelly, I am honored. I love your blog and your sense of style. I am always looking for items you mention after reading your blog.

      Delete