Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sexy Sandal

I love this Sandal!!!  I have several pairs of Shoes from "The Highest Heel" I find them exciting shoes to wear.  This sandal called "Bitchin" and has a 5 1/4" heel and towers above most high heel sandals.

Although I find this sandal easy to walk in and comfortable to wear especially for a heel of this height, it may not be for everyone.  I would not suggest this to someone who is not accustomed to wearing heels this high.  You might start with a pump with heels this high to have a little more support as you get used to walking in a shoe with a 5 1/4" stiletto heel.

Bitchin comes in two colors, Red and Black.  Red is my favorite but I do also have this shoe in black.

This is a very versatile shoe.  You can wear it with shorts or jeans and a casual top or dress it up with a skirt and sexy top for a night out on the town.  The heel height gives your legs that long lean look which I just love.

If you love sky high heels and I do, give Bitchin a try, you will love them also.

No comments:

Post a Comment